A dog is saved and given oxygen when a fire breaks out

Advertisement

In this video we get to hear about a story of a fire that took place in an Australian home, that was caused by a TV that set on fire. The family managed to get out of the home safely thanks to firefighters who were on site to help, but there was also a dog that became trapped in the home and was hiding upstairs on the second floor.

When the firefighters safely got the family out of the home they requested that the dog was saved so that it could be safe and reunited with the family. The firefighters then went back into the house and found the dog and saved it by giving it oxygen from an oxygen tank. An image of this was then taken and quickly became viral for the world to see. If you want to watch the video and see how this event took place, click the following link and share it on Facebook if you enjoy what you see.

Please SHARE if you think this is COOL!